There is the eternal Paris of course, its majestuous Arc de Triomphe overlooking the Champs Elysées avenue, the twinkling Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, Le Louvre...And there is also a Paris for each one of you. The passionate gourmet will sample his or her way through buzzing farmers markets, bake macarons or chocolate, the art lover will enjoy guided visits of his favorite museums, a stroll in painters and street artists Montmartre or a visit to the Vuitton foundation ; if music enchants you, discover the Opera house’s backstage or attend a concert at the striking Philarmonie de Paris or at hidden jazz club. Amateur historians will see medieval Paris come alive in front of them as they explore Ile de la Cité with their expert guide and a savvy personal shopper will introduce you to the most prestigious boutiques, trendy designers and vintage and antique shops. And at the end of a busy day, enjoying a glass of red wine at your favorite bistro or gourmet restaurant, you will feel at home!
Angels favorites in Paris
Anne-Claire loves shopping in Le Marais district, visiting an exhibition at the magnificent Grand Palais and indulging in a Berthillon ice-cream on Ile Saint-Louis. Fanny loves eating œufs-mayonnaise in a listed Brasserie Parisienne, the peculiar charm of the beautiful Parisian cemeteries and colourful flea markets.
When to visit
All year long!
• Award-winning baguette
• A croque-monsieur in a bistro
• A Steak frites in a brasserie
• Signature truffle and foie gras dish at Paris oldest restaurant
• A glass of Champagne at the top of the Eiffel tower
• Emblematic vintages of legendary French wines in candle-lit cellar
• All of France's wine regions in a night
• Private chauffeured Mercedes
• A vintage boat on the river Seine
• A vintage 2 cv !
• Historic Paris, its gargoyles, Gothic churches, towers and bailey
• Trendy Paris, its independent shops, micro brewery, fashion and craft designers and picnic along the canal
• Art Paris, its museums, famous and hidden, its artists studios and art galleries
• Romantic Paris, its arcades, elegant streets, squares and parks and beautiful bridges on river Seine
• Breakfast at Chateau de Versailles
• Bake macarons or a Millefeuille !
• Take a guided morning run through the city
• Treasure hunt in Montmartre
• Cook lunch with a Michelin chef
• In a hotel Particulier in Montmartre
• In a luxury naughty hotel in Pigalle
• In a cosy boutique hotel in your favorite area
• In a trendy hotel by the Grands Boulevards
• In a Parisian Palace