Picture perfect french countryside, major historic sites, a beautiful coastline and irresistible food, Normandy is a must-see for all France lovers ! Our tours will make you experience the compelling rustic charm of Normandy countryside, its black and white cows grazing in green meadows separated by trimmed hedges, half-timbered houses villages and apple trees orchards used to make cider and emblematic local brandy Calvados. Your chauffeur will also drive you along the coastline, exploring the spectacular cliffs of Etretat in the east, seaside towns such as Honfleur and its charming port, Opulent Deauville and its sister town Trouville, up to famous Mont Saint-Michel. History will be everywhere, with D Day sites of course, but also with the figure of William the Great that you will encounter many times. You will taste your way through Normandy’s most heart warming food : creamy cheeses, apple and caramel desserts, mussles « à la Normande »...And no Normandy tours would be complete without walks or horseriding along the beach, or sailing at sea, reflecting on this unique light bathing Normandy landscapes that inspired so many artists throughout the centuries.
Angels favorites in Normandy
Anne-Claire loves the charming half-timbered houses, the port of Honfleur that inspired many impressionist painters such as Claude Monet and Eugène Boudin and the colourful beach huts in Deauville. Fanny loves listening to a Satie piano piece while walking along the sea, enjoying a seafood platter with friends at the fishmongers stalls in Trouville and the opulent Stud farms.
When to visit
From April to September.
• Cream...And more cream with all the « A la normande » dishes
• Local cheese : Camembert, Pont l’Evèque, heart-shaped neufchatel...
• Juicy apples, sweet or savory
• Mussles and local seafood and fish in Trouville
• Farm Cider
• Apple Brandy Calvados
• Bénédictine liqueur and Hydromel !
• Private chauffeured Mercedes
• Ride a horse on posh Deauville beach
• Helicopter ride over White cliffs of Etretat
• A fishing boat
• Painter’s village of Giverny
• Explore the D Day sites
• City of Caen and its memorial
• Walk your way to the top of Mont Saint Michel
• Fishing town of Honfleur, its unique wood church that look like a boat and sailor’s chapel
• See the sea in the eyes of an impressioniste painter and paint your own canvas
• A Normand cooking class in state-of-the-art kitchen of an opulent townhouse
• Ride a workhorse-drawn shuttle to Mont Saint-Michel
• Create your own Calavdos cocktail in Calvados manor
• Spend the night in Marcel Proust’s bedroom in Cabourg
• In cosy 5 stars auberge overlooking the Seine estuary
• In legendary hotel by Deauville’s Casino
• In a private townhouse or Manor