La Côte d’Azur…The simple evocation of this name means the endless blue of the sea and the sky, the billionaires villas, warm summer nights, shiny yachts lined in the most famous ports, casinos and luxury shopping…Although our bespoke french riviera tours will include a lot of french riviera chic, we’ve also unearthed unexpected, authentic experiences for you. From a barefoot tour of contemporary art foundation on Porquerolles island to the beauty of the Gulf of Saint Tropez, its vineyards, medieval villages and forests, from the scents and breathtaking landscapes of the hinterland to the rich roman, greek and christian history of Nice, our tours will take you as far as Monaco and the italian border, exploring a rich mediterranean culture attracting lovers of the good life, artists and intellectuals alike for over a century. And of course, we will include delicious mediterranean food and rosé wine !
Angels favorites in French Riviera
Anne-Claire loves the eternal charm of driving along La Corniche which reminds her of the fifties movies, a private wine tasting in a tiny chapel and mouthwatering cuisine based on juicy vegetables and local olive oil. Fanny loves a perfume workshop to create her own blend, how your path always encounter those of an artist or a writer at every turn, and a slice of tasty pissaladière in a farmers market.
When to visit
April to June and September to October.
• Sample your way through Nice market in the old town, tasting Delicious « Cuisine Nissarde »
• Panoramic Michelin dinner in chic hilltop village
• Fancy beach dinner in St Tropez
• An apéritif provençal while enjoying a game of pétanque
• Rosé !
• Côtes de Provence, Côtes Varois en Provence and Niche appellation Bellet
• Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cabernet-Sauvignon, Carignan, Cinsault, Tibouren
• Rolle, Ugni blanc, Clairette, Sémillon
• Hire a private boat with your captain for the day
• Jogg with your guide !
• Snorkle !
• Swim !
• Mercedes with Private chauffeur
• Classic car
• Sail around the mediterranean islands
• Enjoy art everywhere, from Matisse’s or Picasso’s chapels to Maeght foundation or Chagall museum
• Perfume trail around Grasse and Eze
• The beauty of the mountainous hinterland
• Visit the Casino in Monaco for the night
• Taste wine made by monks on an island
• Create your own perfume
• Enjoy a running tour with your guide
• Explore one of the largest restaurant’s cellar in Europe
• At Zelda and Francis Scott Fitzgerald’s former holiday home, now a 5 stars boutique hotel
• At a Palace with a private beach
• At provençal château with vineyards, e-bikes and spa
• In seaview room in a medieval village